Are you doing a little renovating around your home and need some smart solutions for blocking out the morning or afternoon sun? Venetian blinds are a smart and versatile option for giving you control over the elements in your home.
What are some of the advantages of installing venetian blinds?
So what are some of the advantages of venetian blinds? Here is a list of reasons why venetian blinds have an advantage over other types of blinds and curtains.
- Venetian blinds give you greater control- The first and most obvious reason for installing venetian blinds is the amount of control they give you. To control light you simply orientate the blades of the blinds from completely shut to fully open, you can even flip the light to come in straight down or reflect up, and left to right or right to left.
- Venetian blinds are very low maintenance- Another great thing about venetian blinds is that they are incredibly low maintenance. They don’t need washing and they can be cleaned with a wet cloth or duster.
- Venetians are versatile- Venetian blinds look great in any home, they come in a wide variety of materials, in a large range of sizes and colors and styles, no matter what kind of home you have there is sure to be a venetian blind for you.
What venetian blind is right for me?
So you’ve decided that venetian blinds are the way to go, now you just have to decide what kind of venetian blind is the right one for your situation; wooden or aluminium?
Wooden venetian blinds
Here are some of the advantages of timber venetian blinds:
- Wood keeps the room’s atmosphere cozy
- Adds class and elegance to any room
- Can be color matched to wooden floors
- Blocks UV rays and sun effectively
Aluminium venetian blinds
Here are some of the advantages of aluminium blinds:
- Durable and economical
- Can be remote control operated
- Block heat well
- Cheaper than wooden blinds
So there you have it! A brief look at the world of venetian blinds, for more information be sure to contact a professional supplier and installer and ask them for their expert advice. No matter what style you decide to go with your new venetian blinds will be a value adding addition to your home.